Tag: 3 faction pvp
Conquest PvP is right around the corner! MMOrpg.com had the opportunity to chat with Scott Hartsman and Hal Hanlin about the upcoming Rift 1.9 patch and the features coming with it, specifically Conquest PvP. Waste no time and head over to the article on their website:
Trion is putting on a live stream of the new Rift PvP known as Conquest, this Wednesday, June 20th @ 3:30PM PDT (10:30PM GMT). If you have not been able to test it out yet, this will be a good opportunity to get an overview of Conquest, as well as additional things coming in patch 1.9. This particular “episode”, as they are calling it, will cover the topics listed below. You can check out the stream via the Rift Facebook page, or their Rift Twitch.TV stream.
Conquest PvP – If you haven’t seen this yet you should really check it out
- Engage in the constant struggle for control through capturing multiple objectives and powerups
- Join one of three factions and fight for the destiny of all
- Craft your way to victory by empowering your allies with the products of new Conquest specific recipes
Other patch 1.9 items – Did you know that there are a lot of great things coming up?Take a trip to the barbershop for a new haircut, a facelift, or some leg extensions
- Keep pace with your low-level friends with the new mentoring system
- Enjoy the excitement of instant adventures in Silverwood, Freemarch, Gloamwood, and Stonefield. You can even mentor down to check it out
- Challenge Fae Lord Twyl in the newest Sliver: Primeval Feast
- Go global! You’ll be able to chat with anyone in RIFT regardless of shard
- Summerfest is coming so be prepared to enjoy cook-outs, scavenger hunts, and more while fending off the Swarm Lord and his biting insects
Want some more 3 faction Rift PvP in your life? Well here it is, coming at ya! The next Conquest PTS Test will be happening this week – Thursday 6/14 & Friday 6/15 4:00 PM PDT. Update your PTS client and prepare to smash 2 enemy factions. Remember, to join the Conquest game you simply just open your Warfront GUI page and click on the Conquest tab, then Join!
Another short review of the new Rift PvP format, known as Conquest, shows up at MMORPG.com. Follow the link below to read the full article:
Trion has released a video overview of the new Conquest system, it is short, but goes over the basics of the new PvP format. Also, be sure to check out a short review on Conquest PvP by Massively, “Enter at your own Rift: Conquest PvP“.
The second test for the new Rift PvP game mode, called Conquest, begins this Thursday @ 3:00pm PDT. Set your clocks and be there to help support the development of Conquest PvP in Rift!
Well, the first test of the new 3 faction PvP known as Conquest in Rift is complete. Lots to talk about and lots of things that need to get worked out. Trion is listening, so all you Rift PvP players get in on the discussion and help mold the next evolution of Rift PvP and RvR into something we can all enjoy! See the thread on the official forums to provide feedback:
Well it just landed, Trion pulled the cover off the surprise with a reveal of 3 faction PvP! The new “Conquest mode” will undergo its first test on the PTS server this week on Thursday, 5/17. If you are a PvP or RvR type of player you do not want to miss this. Trion will be relying on the testers to help mold the new Conquest mode into something everyone can be (mostly) happy with. If you are the type that always has something to nitpick about in the PvP scene, well, here is your chance to make a difference. The links below will get you all the latest information on Conquest mode and we also have an overview excerpt from the official Rift forums:
Conquest at a Glance
- Engage in massive, cross-shard battles capturing the excitement of Open World PvP at its best!
- Align with one of three factions, the biggest difference is their philosophy. (You will be able to change factions.)
- Earn rewards and bonuses for your team – or supercharge yourself with bonuses that can be used outside of Conquest!
- Everyone can contribute - crafters play a vital role in every Conquest battle.
- This is a brand new feature, details and specifics will likely change based on your feedback and play tests. For the latest info keep an eye on the PTS Forums!
An odd user on the official Rift forums has been spreading numerous riddles of sorts hinting toward various things coming in Rift (or, that is the speculation). The most interesting thing is the user is named “3 3228466 787″, which when translated using phone number buttons reads “3 faction pvp” Let the dream storming commence, many people are guessing as to what is to come and most certainly seems to be at least something big in the Rift PvP or RvR world. See all the threads below, the first being the one posted in the Rift PvP forums: